An alternative method for encapsulating molecules. The fluid bed exploits the physical phenomenon according to which a solid particle behaves like a fluid under certain physicochemical conditions. This technology helps to achieve a rapid and uniform result, using air to coat and dry the substrate at the same time. This allows to dry, deposit functionalizing coatings and to form new particles through the granulation or agglomeration of fine powders, to improve their performance.
In house: Mini-Glatt fluid bed.
- efficiency and speed of the process
- compatibility with heat-sensitive products
- wide range of applications and uses
- adaptability to mass production
- granules with dimensions greater than 100-200 um, payload variable according to the type of technology